Following Your Procedure
- You will provided you with post-operative instructionsregarding diet, rest and medication. In the event of any difficulties or complications, call your physician immediately.
- If you have received local anesthesia you may return to normal activities except those mentioned by your doctor.
- Watch for signs of infection: Temperature of 101º or greater, the site becomes hot and tender, or if there is purulent discharge from the site.
If you received sedation or anesthesia, no matter how well you feel during the first 24 hours
following your procedure, DO NOT:
- Drive, sign important papers or make critical decisions for at least 24 hours
- Drink alcoholic beverages
- Use power tools